1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft? I do both, but I am better at knitting. I just learned to crochet about a year ago. I have been knitting for about 5 years.
2. Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? No
3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? I sometimes do quilting
4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? Sock yarns. I like superwash merino
5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? I don't have any yet.
6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven't gotten a chance? Claudia Hand Painted Yarn and I would love to try some cashmere yarn.
7. What are you currently working on? An Entrelac hat for my daughter and a pair of toe up socks for me in the Seaweed pattern
8. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I can't think of any at this time.
9. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? I have both
10. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? I keep them in the package they came in and then put all of my knitting needles that I'm not using at the time in a tote bag. I keep my hooks in a case made for them and that s also in the tote bag.
11. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? Yes. Snickers, Milky Way, Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, Mounds
12. Are you having a birthday during this swap? No