Thursday, February 12, 2009

This Week's Homework

1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been at your craft? I do both, but I am better at knitting. I just learned to crochet about a year ago. I have been knitting for about 5 years.

2. Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? No

3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? I sometimes do quilting

4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? Sock yarns. I like superwash merino

5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? I don't have any yet.

6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven't gotten a chance? Claudia Hand Painted Yarn and I would love to try some cashmere yarn.

7. What are you currently working on? An Entrelac hat for my daughter and a pair of toe up socks for me in the Seaweed pattern

8. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I can't think of any at this time.

9. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? I have both

10. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? I keep them in the package they came in and then put all of my knitting needles that I'm not using at the time in a tote bag. I keep my hooks in a case made for them and that s also in the tote bag.

11. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? Yes. Snickers, Milky Way, Reeses Peanutbutter Cups, Mounds

12. Are you having a birthday during this swap? No

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey pal, just a quick hello from the Snake Pit. :)